29 December 2009

"1983" - a shot at a second musician



if you know me (the real me, not my badger patronus, although they are equally sassy), then you know that i thoroughly enjoy john "singer/songwriter/guitarist/tweet-er/media whore" mayer. this year, he hosted his second annual holiday cake baking contest:

i technically submitted this one in reference to his song "1983" off his first album. however, i'm not sure it actually made it through because my email was rejected numerous times. although this was seriously heartcrushing, it might be for the best because i made this in a hurry. my mom labelled it "cute" (read: "A for effort?"). whatever, i had a rockets game to get to, COURT SIDE. the lovely gentlemen in front of us would have been super sad if i skipped out just to bake a cake.

but who knows, maybe my submission was accepted (musician #2 to see one of my cakes), maybe he loved it, maybe i will get to meet him....

"so, john, do you prefer onesies or two-piece pajama sets?"

TOTAL DECORATING TIME: 1.5 hours + a decade of dedicated listening withstanding terrible relationships with jessica simpson and jennifer aniston

i wish i was six again,
sassy badger

No comments:

Post a Comment